Glympse to demonstrate at Field Service USA 2018 how companies can unite sales, service and marketing during the last mile of service delivery
Known for empowering customers with ETAs and a live map of technicians en route, Glympse will discuss next level strategies to increase customer engagement during field service delivery
SEATTLE – April 12, 2018 – Glympse, the pioneer of real-time location technology, will exhibit and speak at Field Service USA 2018, taking place next week April 17 – April 20 at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in Palm Desert, CA. Glympse executives will be on site to speak with field service leaders about strategies for transforming the last mile of field service from a frustrating experience into a new channel for increasing customer and technician satisfaction and creating profitable customer engagements.
On April 18 and 19, Glympse will exhibit at Kiosk W10 and showcase how its solution enables field service organizations to build a rich and engaging customer-facing appointment journey. The Glympse solution includes:
- Multiple proactive notifications that signal changes in appointment status and prompt customers to revisit the Glympse-powered journey viewer
- Customizable Glympse customer journey viewer (web-based) displaying critical appointment details and options to cancel, reschedule or get in touch
- A ‘Live’ journey phase complete with ETA countdown and real-time map view of a technician on the way
- Intelligent feedback capture, including star ratings, comments, options to share feedback on social networks and auto-routing for feedback that requires agent follow up
- Back office dashboards for business operations to track technician location and status
- Dynamic triggers built around custom business logic enabling companies to ensure optimal service and follow-up as field conditions change throughout the day
Glympse will also showcase turnkey integrations that enable brands to add Glympse to popular field service management solutions.
On April 18 at 3 p.m., Glympse SVP David Troll will join the panel How To Better Align Service, Sales, And Marketing to discuss how field service organizations can rethink the last mile of service delivery to create new opportunities. David will touch on:
- How to design an effective communication cadence with customers so they feel informed and empowered
- How the impression companies make and the expectations they set leading up to an in-person field service event form the foundation for future sales and marketing touchpoints
- What level of communication and information sharing is required to create effective but non-disruptive engagement
- How companies can do more for customers during the final phase of field service, once customers are engaged and paying attention
“The field service industry has spent years focusing on efficient and effective service, getting the right tech with the right skills and tools to the job. Field teams have been governed by metrics like daily completions, minutes/miles traveled and first time fix rate. More recently, field service operators have recognized the value of delivering friction-free field service, increasing customer engagement and providing better visibility to customers waiting for an installation or service appointment. This phase of the journey makes or breaks customer satisfaction,” explains David Troll, SVP of Sales & Customer Operations at Glympse.
“Glympse has solved this problem with a unique combination of technician location/ETA and customer engagement tools, but what’s the next step? Brands need to show they value the customer’s time and attention while also connecting with them via their channel of choice,” continues Troll. “This means more than just alerting; it’s about engaging customers with relevant contextual information and offers, and providing direct access to the right channels and resources to ensure minimal friction and the best overall experience.”
The Glympse platform gives brands the solutions they need to improve communication and increase satisfaction when their products and services are delivered to or picked up by their customers. Glympse also offers packaged integrations that make it simple for companies using most field service software to add Glympse to their field service journey.
Companies like Charter Communications, Liberty Global, Rollins (Orkin) Pest Control and TruGreen Lawn Care use Glympse to remove friction during their field service activities. Companies see results such as: 25 percent or more reduction of appointment-related calls, 10 percent decrease in field productivity and +14 point increase in NPS along with increased revenue.
Glympse is the CIOReview ‘Company of the Year 2018’ in the Field Service Solution category. For more information about the Glympse platform and solutions, visit business.glympse.com, or follow the company on Twitter @Glympse, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Glympse, is the only built-for-mobility SaaS company that helps Fortune 1000 companies improve their customer satisfaction by eliminating the friction and anxiety of product and service delivery experiences. The pioneer in real-time temporary location sharing technology, Glympse has a powerful platform that successfully aggregates existing service, marketing and commerce cloud capabilities into a single, easy-to-use Glympse, helping businesses improve communication and increase satisfaction when their products and services are delivered or picked up by their customers. For more information, visit business.glympse.com.