Technical Product Manager
at Glympse in Seattle
Glympse® is the pioneer in real-time, temporary location sharing technology. We incorporate location sharing into a wide variety of business and consumer scenarios, providing first-class digital customer experiences and a robust platform. We’ve partnered with major brands, including Albertsons, FedEx, Dell, TruGreen, AAA, Williams Sonoma, Papa Johns, Rollins, Steelcase, Charter, and more. We’re proud of how our last-mile solutions help brands deliver a smoother, customer-first experience for when people, products and services are in motion.
We are a small product & engineering team that works well together. As an organization, we are customer focused and passionate about building quality software. We listen closely to what customers tell us they need and we work to deliver and ensure our platform, applications, and services are meeting those needs. We are open to trying new things, whether it’s an improvement to an existing feature or something radically different.
As the range and sophistication of Glympse products grow, we are seeking our next technical product manager to lead a product line. You will work with sales, customer success, engineering, and executive leadership to create and maintain the product roadmap. You will participate in sales & integration calls with customers, collect and analyze feedback, and build product requirements from business requests. Working closely with product design, engineering, and project management you will help prioritize work items and keep the whole team working effectively. As features are ready for release you will partner with sales and marketing to ensure they have the collateral they need to sell into retail, food delivery, home service, and roadside assistance providers.
The timing is right for Glympse and our suite of last-mile customer experience solutions. Our existing use-cases resonate in the market now more than ever, our customers recognize the need to elevate their customer experience and Glympse is the industry leader. New use-cases and markets are open for the taking and the only thing stopping us is that we don’t yet have you helping us build new products and features.
Day to day you will:
- Proactively gather business and customer requests and translate them to product requirements.
- Take personal ownership and lead the team through ideation, design, review, and implementation.
- Deliver on integrated solutions with other teams that meet customer and business objectives.
- Use data and experimentation to inform and evaluate decisions.
What we look for:
- A proven track record shipping mobile-first SaaS products to large enterprise customers
- A passion for building a delightful user experience
- Experience with cloud-deployed applications, native applications
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of system design
- Background working with product designers to build informative, intuitive UI.
- Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment.
- BS in engineering or related degree and/or equivalent work history.
Other preferred qualifications include:
- Experience in the field service or last-mile delivery space
- Familiarity with big data design and technologies (Spark, Kafka, Nifi, Redshift, Airflow, or similar).
- Project/Program management skills
- Experience building product marketing materials
What we offer:
Glympse offices are centrally located in the heart of Capitol Hill with modern space that speaks loudly of our culture: collaborative, fun and committed to creating a diverse and open environment. We have daily standups and weekly company updates by our CEO over catered lunches that allow us to stay connected and be on the pulse of our business and technology. We take time to celebrate successes big and small, so you will often find us at the hot spots in the city celebrating another milestone achieved!
Our salaries are competitive and we offer a full suite of benefits to choose from.
Interested in learning more? Apply with the button below or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glympse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any individuals based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability status or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com