The Glympse Engineering team is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join us and help expand our ever-growing list of enterprise customers.
- Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed software systems in the context of the Glympse’s cloud platform.
- Write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Partner well with others to deliver integrated solutions with other teams. Able to self-manage simple engineering collaborations across teams and manage your delivery commitments.
- Develop elegant solutions to complex problems using custom code and off-the-shelf solutions.
- Take project ownership and guide other developers through design, review, and implementation.
- Proven track record developing fast, reliable, scalable distributed web services.
- Real-world experience using asynchronous and concurrent programming models.
- Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment.
- Experience with software engineering best practices ( e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, and continuous integration ).
- Working knowledge of RESTful API design.
- Working knowledge of large-scale data-tier building blocks (MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, or analogous technologies).
- Desire to contribute back to open source projects.
- BS in Computer Science or a related degree, or equivalent work history.
- Experience with fault-tolerant distributed systems (preferred).
- Experience using Golang and Python to develop highly-scalable backend services (preferred).
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Kafka at scale (preferred).
- Experience with big data design and technologies – Spark, Kafka, Nifi, Redshift, Airflow, or similar (preferred).
- Experience with cloud deployed applications using Amazon Web Services (preferred).
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration – Kubernetes, ECS, or similar (preferred).
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Glympse is the leading platform for secure, location-powered operations, and customer experience solutions. Spanning the Enterprise, Consumer, SMB and IoT markets, Glympse is rapidly becoming the technology standard for enabling real-time, secure location-sharing by people and things around the globe. As the service economy continues to expand, the Glympse platform is transforming the customer experience for Fortune 500 companies across food delivery, retail, field service and package delivery industries. Providing real-time location tracking, ETA, and insights for impeding delivery or service events is rapidly evolving from an intriguing value-added service to a customer expectation.
Glympse has partnered with many top-tier companies, including Amazon Echo, Blackberry, BMW/MINI, Comcast, Ford, Garmin, GM, Gogo Inflight, Google, Jaguar/Land Rover, Mercedes, Samsung, Verizon, Vodafone, and Volvo which have integrated the Glympse brand and enterprise platform into their own products and applications.
How to Apply:
Interested in learning more? Apply with the button below or email your information to email@example.com.
Please Note: Glympse reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all-encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
Glympse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request such an accommodation. You must be authorized to work for any employer at the time of application. We are unable to transfer or sponsor H1B visas at this time or work on a C2C basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com