Glympse® is the pioneer in real-time, temporary location sharing technology. We incorporate location sharing into a wide variety of business and consumer scenarios, providing first-class digital customer experiences and a robust platform. We’ve partnered with major brands, including Albertsons, FedEx, Dell, TruGreen, AAA, Williams Sonoma, Papa Johns, Rollins, Steelcase, Charter, and more. We’re proud of how our last-mile solutions help brands deliver a smoother, customer-first experience for when people, products and services are in motion.
We are a small product & engineering team that works well together. As an organization, we are market and customer-focused and passionate about building quality software. We are open to trying new things, whether it’s an improvement to an existing feature or something radically different.
As the range and sophistication of Glympse products grow, we are seeking a Product Owner to lead a team committed to the development of market-driven solutions. You will represent the voice of the customer and act as the liaison between the business and the development team. You will participate in sales & integration calls with customers, collect and analyze feedback, and build product requirements from business requests. Working closely with leadership, product design, engineering, and project management you will help prioritize work items and keep the whole team working effectively. As features are ready for release you will partner with product management and marketing as they develop the resources needed to sell into retail, food delivery, home service, and roadside assistance providers.
The timing is right for Glympse and our suite of last-mile customer experience solutions. Our existing use cases resonate in the market now more than ever, our customers recognize the need to elevate their customer experience and Glympse is the industry leader. New use cases and markets are open for the taking and the only thing stopping us is that we don’t yet have you helping us build new products and features.
Day to day you will:
- Be an advocate for our customers and the markets we serve.
- Translate broad product initiatives into market-driven user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Articulate product vision and market need to the team.
- Take personal ownership and lead the team through ideation, design, review, and implementation.
- Maintain and prioritize product backlog and oversee scope concessions to ensure timelines are met.
- Deliver on integrated solutions with other teams that meet customer and business objectives.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to Introduce new product to customers via pilots, and upgrades of existing product.
- Use data, experimentation and market feedback to inform and evaluate decisions.
What we look for:
- A proven track record shipping mobile-first SaaS products to large enterprise customers.
- A passion for delivering innovative solutions that solve market challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to balance market, customer and business needs.
- Experience with cloud-deployed applications, native applications.
- Background working with product designers to build informative, intuitive UI.
- Ability to deliver on-time, on-plan results.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent work history.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Other preferred qualifications include:
- Product owner certification
- Experience in the field service, retail or last-mile delivery/logistics space
- Familiarity with big data design and technologies (Spark, Kafka, Nifi, Redshift, Airflow, or similar)
- Project/Program management skills
What we offer:
Glympse offices are centrally located in the heart of Capitol Hill with modern space that speaks loudly of our culture: collaborative, fun and committed to creating a diverse and open environment. We have weekly company updates by our CEO over catered lunches that allow us to stay connected and be on the pulse of our business and technology. We take time to celebrate successes big and small, so you will often find us at the hot spots in the city celebrating another milestone achieved!
Our salaries are competitive and we offer a full suite of benefits to choose from.
Interested in learning more? Email your details to email@example.com.
Glympse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any individuals based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability status or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org