Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Glympse® is looking for a Marketing Manager, Demand Generation who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via email, SEM, retargeting, targeted social advertising, events, cooperative marketing with partners, and other recommended channels. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and working closely with Sales and other cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Working closely with the Director of Marketing for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- The ability to write and produce compelling content and messaging, as well as branding and sales assets, for the use of internal and external resources
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- A digital marketing portfolio of produced marketing work
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related area
- Experience effectively leveraging Hubspot for the creation and sending of email and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
Glympse offices are centrally located in the heart of Capitol Hill with modern space that speaks loudly of our culture: collaborative, fun and committed to creating a diverse and open environment. We have daily standups and weekly company updates by our CEO over catered lunches that allow us to stay connected and be on the pulse of our business and technology. We take time to celebrate successes big and small, so you will often find us at the hot spots in the city celebrating another milestone achieved!
Our salaries are competitive, and we offer a full suite of benefits to choose from.
How to Apply:
Interested in learning more? Apply with the button below or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Glympse reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all-encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
Glympse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact email@example.com to request such an accommodation.
You must be authorized to work for any employer at the time of application. We are unable to transfer or sponsor H1B visas at this time or work on a C2C basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org