Administrative Assistant, part time
Glympse® is the pioneer in real-time, temporary location sharing technology. We incorporate location sharing into a wide variety of consumer and business scenarios, providing first-class customer experiences and a robust platform. We’ve partnered with major brands, including Albertsons, TruGreen, AAA, Rollins, Steelcase, Charter, and more. We’re proud of how our last-mile solutions help brands deliver a smoother, customer-first experience for when people, products and services are in motion.
Our Business Operations team is seeking an Office Admin that is dynamic, task-oriented, and organized. We’re a small, growing company. This position requires someone who works independently, is outgoing, a problem solver, and capable of handling a fast-paced work environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google suites are essential. Must be digitally adept; fearless in using new software.
Day to day you will:
- Greet visitors in a friendly manner and determine who they are here to see and if they should have access
- Maintain the cleanliness of the shared kitchen and office space
- Maintain inventory of supplies and groceries and assess ordering needs
- Keep fridges stocked
- Check mail and scan to appropriate individuals
- Support the executive team with calendars, emails and other tasks as needed
- Support the office manager
- Interact with outside vendors and maintain positive relationships
- Contribute to the office culture in a positive way; everyone is an integral part of our team
What we look for:
- Positive attitude
- High Energy
- This job is part-time, 20 hours a week. 10am-2pm preferred work hours
- Hourly wage, starting at $15/hr
- Opportunity for additional hours and projects
- You will report to the Office Manager
What we offer:
Glympse offices are centrally located in the heart of Capitol Hill with modern space that speaks loudly of our culture: collaborative, fun and committed to creating a diverse and open environment. We have weekly company updates by our CEO and other team members over catered lunches that allow us to stay connected and be on the pulse of our business and technology. We take time to celebrate successes big and small, so you will often find us at the hot spots in the city celebrating another milestone!
Interested in learning more? Apply with the button below or email your details to email@example.com.
Glympse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any individuals based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability status or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org