Build a Business Case for Glympse
The Right Direction
Sure, you know that Glympse is the pioneer of real-time location technology. And yes, you’re aware that partnering with us means solving the last-mile gap between you and your customers. You may even be all in and ready to go with Glympse! But wait. Hit the breaks. You might be ready to drive this partnership home, but there might be others in your organization who need some convincing. Well, you came to the right location. We can help you build a business case for Glympse and get everyone headed in the right direction.
Build a Business Case for Glympse:
Supercharge Customer Experience: With Glympse you can expect that your customers will have a great customer experience. We provide a complete E2E journey around an event or delivery. The Glympse technology was designed with customer experience in mind. It’s fully responsive design enables reformatting and view on any web-enabled device.
No-Shows No More: The appointment is scheduled, you’ve given the customer their service window, the tech shows up, and… no one is home. Wasted time. Wasted money. Glympse can help with that. Companies that have used Glympse reduced “customer no-shows” by more than 20%. It’s a better experience for your customers who can use the app to track when their technician will arrive and a better experience for you and your technician so they aren’t making wasted trips.
Slash Costs/Drive Revenue: You know those customer no-shows we mentioned? Glympse customers have increased revenue by preventing customer cancellation and re-schedules. There’s also the opportunity for upselling and promotions. And with the IVR enhancement, it allows Glympse customers to reduce costs, increase efficiency and boost customer satisfaction.
Reduce the “Where’s my technician?” calls: If you’re in the field service business, imagine how much time and frustration (on both ends) could be eliminated if your customers could track where their technician was and an accurate ETA? One of our clients saw a 10% decrease in these calls after partnering with Glympse. They figured it was costing them around $10 every call.
Build vs. Buy
Perhaps there are people in your company who think that it would be easier and less expensive to just build out a last mile solution themselves. The build vs. buy dilemma. Sometimes the obvious choice is DIY. But not when it comes to improving last mile delivery and here’s why:
- Cost: Consider the fees associated with mapping, SMS, emails, ongoing cloud, maintenance and support staff costs. With Glympse you pay for one-time implementation and there are bulk rate discounts on mapping, SMS, and emails, plus other volume-based savings.
- Expertise: If you’re considering building, that must mean you have an expert on staff who can keep up with the ever-changing world of location permissions, right? No? What about a digital web/mobility expert? And that also means you have clear specs defined, including solutions for battery optimization? Here at Glympse, we have 11+ years of experience and expertise. We are trusted by top brands, we are in nearly 80+ countries, and have built and tested for user accessibility. When you partner with us, you don’t have to worry about being an expert, that’s what we’re here for.
- Time to Market: Time is of the essence when it comes to ever-changing shifts in the market. Can you afford to wait? If you’re building a solution, it’s important to evaluate how long it will take you to implement a complete solution. That’s key, it needs to be complete. Well, with Glympse, we have a complete solution ready to go, including advertising, messaging, IVR integration and voice assistant skills. Did we mention it’s quick to implement? Learn the process of implementation here.
- Security and Privacy: Data security and privacy are critical to consider. Is your team ready to build a solution that you can confidently say there won’t be any data breaches? If you need help building a business case for Glympse, this is another big one. We have temporary location sharing, we don’t keep the data that’s collected. Glympse is also SOC 2 Type Certified. We take data security and privacy very seriously.
- Opportunity Cost: If you say yes to building a last mile solution, what are you saying no to in order to devote resources to this project? Will this be the best use of your team’s time? Glympse is a partner that focuses only on last mile customer experience, which allows you to focus on your core business.
- ROI: Will your solution be robust enough to give you a solid ROI? We’ve worked with organizations that tried to build a solution themselves, only to come to us after spending years of valuable time and millions of dollars. We have the data and the case studies to prove that if implemented well, Glympse will provide you cost savings and a solid ROI.
- Innovation: Last mile is constantly changing and you need to be prepared to change with it or you’ll get left behind. Is your team committed to continued innovation? At Glympse, we are experts in the last mile and are constantly evaluating trends and enhancing our solutions to ensure our partners are staying ahead of their competition.
- Customization: While building does give you enormous flexibility and customization, how long will that take and at what cost? Glympse is also highly configurable and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Maintenance: This is not a set it and forget it type of thing. Do you want to commit resources to keep up with the last mile solution long term? We have a team of experts who are committed and focused on continually enhancing our solution.
From increased savings to better customer experience, to a breakdown of why it’s better to buy vs. build, we’ve covered a lot of ground. If your team wasn’t convinced before, they likely are now. We hope we helped you build your business case for Glympse and that this will get you on the fast track to partnering with us.